Welcome to the 2021 Emergency Department’s February Fitness Challenge!
Now in our 3rd year, we are welcoming even more departments to our challenge to be the fittest ED in the state of WA!Our concept is simple.. get out there and exercise in whatever form you like! Then, convert those minutes to points for your team and log them on the teamsheet! Include your colleagues and the points are multiplied.. WIN WIN!
The first title is for the most minutes accrued in total.. recruit as many members as you can, organise as many events, get as many to each as possible. Our previous winners have been: 2019 SCGH ED and 2020 JHC ED.
The second title suits the smaller departments and rewards the best average.. get your team to be consistent and work as a collective and this title will be yours! Our previous champions are: 2019 SJOG MURDOCH ED and 2020 Geraldton ED
We welcome MIPS as our supporters and provider of prizes again for 2021. Please click here for more info https://www.mips.com.au/
We very much hope you enjoy the challenge this year and would love to see your team in actionPlease use the tag #EDfebfitness. Post any team shots or motivation to our facebook account https://www.facebook.com/EDFebFitness or our instagram edfebfitness
HOW IT WORKS
- Join your ED team in the push to win this years Fitness February title!
- Record your daily total minutes exercise on the google sheets linked on this page
- Work out with another team member or as group to multiply your points!
HOW TO LOG YOUR MINUTES
- Save this page to your favourites
- Find your department in the list below
- Click the link to open your departments google sheet and log your minutes against your name for that date. (The first time you open the sheet you will need to add your name to the next available row)
- Once you have updated the sheet it will show on the master copy on this website under your hospital name
- Get out there and start earning points!
See how your department is doing in the live totals table below: